Even if we answer your question here, feel free to call us for more detailed information on any question you may have.
Please be aware, each reference link provided after any answer will take you to another web site.

Q: What should I, a driver, do when I see an emergency vehicle approaching? (From behind vehicle in same lane of travel, or for oncoming traffic)

A: Upon approach of an emergency vehicle, it is the motorist's duty to pull to the right until the emergency vehicle has either passed, or established contact with a driver and given further commands (such as in traffic stops).
Click here to read the ordinance regarding the approach of emergency vehicles. (Subsection "B")

Q: What time is curfew?

A: Curfew for minors depends on the age of the child, and whether or not school is in session the following day. For nights preceding a schoolday, curfew is 10:00 P.M. for children aged 14 and under, and 11:00 P.M., for children aged 15-17. On nights not preceding a schoolday, curfew is 11:00 P.M. for children aged 14 and under, and is at midnight for children aged 15-17. Curfew ends at 06:00 A.M. every day.
For more information on our curfew, please click here to read the Pryor Creek City Ordinance regarding Curfew in its entirety.

Q: My child has an intermediate (graduated) driver's license. How late can he/she drive?

A: According to the Department of Public Safety, with exceptions listed, they may not drive between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 05:00 A.M.
To read the Oklahoma Statute that defines the graduated driver's license, click here.
To see a detailed table, explaining graduated and intermediate driver's licenses, click here.

Q: What are age/weight restrictions for child safety seats?

A: This law, as many do, tends to change every few years.
Please click here to read the Oklahoma Statute regarding this law.

Q: What requirements must one meet to work at your department?

A: To apply for dispatch, applicants must be of 18 years of age or older, and have obtained a High School diploma or G.E.D. Patrol applicants must be 21 years of age or older, and are also required to have obtained a High School diploma or G.E.D.

Q: I need to have my fingerprints taken and sent to a state agency for employment/foster care/adoption. When may I come in?

A: Our department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week; any time that you are able to make it, we will have the next available officer assist you.

PPD Diecast Cars

The Rockin' G Animal Shelter has lots of pets that need homes. Find out more